WATER, WATER, WATER – THIS IS A DROUGHT-PROOF PROPERTY.
Laughing Sheep Ranch is an excellent, drought-proof 84.65 acre paradise in Lincoln, New Mexico. The ranch/farm has 42 acres under irrigation, almost unlimited water rights and Rio Bonito frontage on both sides of the river for approx. 1 mile. This property not only has papered water but millions of gallons of crystal clear sweet spring water from the Capitan Mountains and Bonito Watershed. The current owner has built 6 quaint cabins and a 4500 sq. ft. farm-to-table restaurant that can easily be converted into another residence. The main residence is a 3 bed, 2 bath ranch classic. Four ponds are stocked with trophy-size trout and one with very large bass. This is a magnificent property, located inside of the Lincoln Historical District.
• 84.65 acres
• 42 acres under irrigation
• Unlimited water rights from reserve well
• 1 mile of both sides of Rio Bonito
• 5 ponds, stocked with trophy fish. 4 trout ponds, 1 bass pond
• 42 acres of deeded water rights
• Main Home
• Caretaker home
• 5 cabins
• 2 apartments
• 4500 sq. ft. fully equipped restaurant
• 2 acre orchard
• 2 greenhouses
• K-Line irrigation system
• Barn,tack room, shop, round pen and traps
• Current taxes $2,365.07/yr.